||Good Boss/Bad Boss™
||We all carry inside us a clear understanding of what we want from our boss and, in contrast, what we do not want from our boss.
||Good Boss/Bad Boss™ is a short activity that provides the would-be leader with an instant and practical set of leadership do’s and do not’s.
- Job Focused
- People Focused
- Self Focused
- Typically, participants conclude:
- Positive Job Focused and People Focused behaviours are the preserve of the good boss
- Negative Job Focused, negative People Focused, and Self Focused behaviours are the preserve of the bad boss.
- A practical, self-generated grasp of good and bad leadership behaviour
- Outcomes that can be described as ‘Do more of…’, ‘Do less of…’, or ‘Don’t do at all…’
- Personal development plan for building strong good boss behaviours